Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wicked and The Spring Classical Spectacle

My nights in London were also interesting.  I spent my second night seeing the musical Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre.  It was a spur-of-the-moment decision, so my camera wasn't by my side.  However, I did happen to snap a few pics of the outside of the theatre before I left.  The show was incredible, by far one of the best musicals I've ever seen.  The next night was spent in Royal Albert Hall, where I witnessed the Spring Classical Spectacle.  I was extremely tired by the end of the third day and, to be honest, I started falling asleep during the second half of the show.  I awoke to the sound of musket and cannon fire as the show reached the finale.  It was amazing!  Fireworks shot into the air and streamers fell to the ground.  Pictures are below, including one of the Apollo Victoria Theatre.